The Administrative Law department offers a wide spectrum of services to clients of the “Aleksic and Associates” Joint Law Office.
In the Administrative Law department, we provide clients with legal advisory services and representation during all administrative and administrative-judicial proceedings, before all departments of government, administrative organizations to whom public authorization is entrusted, and the Administrative Court, in the following fields:
– ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS AND ADMINISTRATIVE LITIGATION
– TAX LAW AND CUSTOMS
– COMPETITION LAW
– MEDIA LAW AND TELECOMMUNICATION
– URBAN LAW – REAL ESTATE, BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND LEGALIZATION
– ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
The “Aleksic and Associates” Joint Law Office pays special attention to the protection of its clients’ rights during administrative litigation in which the Administrative Court decides on the legality of final individual acts about which it is being decided with regards to rights, obligations, or legally-founded interest, and with regards to which, in the specific case, another court-based form of protection is not provided for by the law.
Administrative-judicial protection, that we provide our clients, is also related to, “administrative silence” – administrative litigation can be commenced even when the authoritative department has not passed an administrative act with regards to the application or complaint of the client.
Administrative cases are very often complex by nature, as for example:
– the protection of voting rights
– bank license revocation and liquidation
– company privatization through public sale or auction
– cases from the field of pension or disability insurance and social protection, public revenues, customs, foreign trade and foreign currency business etc.
A request for the review of the court decision can be filed against the decision of the Administrative Court, about which the High Court of Cassation decides.
Those sued in administrative litigation can be:
- Administrative departments of government
- Local self-government departments
- Public companies
- Public agencies
The Administrative court commenced its work on January 1st 2010, established as a court of special jurisdiction. The headquarters of the Administrative Court is in Belgrade with three departments outside of the court’s headquarters, in Kragujevac, Nis, and Novi Sad.
The high level of expertise and knowledge that the “Aleksic and Associates” Joint Law Office has makes it possible for us to provide all-encompassing advice to our clients in all aspects of tax law, through a branched practice, especially when the following are in question:
– Tax on the profit of corporate entities
– Citizens’ income tax
– Value added tax
– Property tax
– Tax planning
– Representation between tax departments and courts
– The optimization of tax obligations and the reduction of tax risk
– The provision of advice on all tax matters, tax obligations, and tax filings