Helping Employers Maximise Relationships
The employment team at Aleksić & Associates understands the specificities of this area of the law and is experienced working with both employers and employees. Our experience on both sides of the table gives us the perspective to provide practical, high-quality advice in the best interest of our client.
Full Spectrum of Employment Services
We advise domestic and international corporations in all segments of labour relations – from the establishment to the termination of employment.
Our team provides the following services:
- Creation / amendment of all general and individual acts of the employer (rules, decisions, decisions and other acts of the employer regulated by the labour-legal area)
- Creation / amendment of labour contracts, contracts on temporary and occasional affairs, labour contracts, contracts for vocational training and training, etc.
- Preparation of annexes to employment contracts
- Advice on the realisation and protection of the rights of pregnant women and women
- Disciplinary proceedings before the employer and all accompanying acts
- Procedure for determining the damage caused to the employer and the employee and all accompanying acts
- Safety and health counselling at work
- Representation in all types of labour law disputes (individual and collective, annulment of the dismissal decision, annulment of the annex to the contract of employment, injuries at work, occupational diseases, discrimination, mobbing, etc.)
- Work permits and employment of foreigners
- Representation in procedures for the peaceful resolution of labour disputes
- All types of legal advice and opinions in the field of labour relations
Collaboration to give you more
Through close collaboration with experts from other departments, such as Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property and Tax, Aleksić & Associates’ employment team offers extra insight to any employment case.